Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stuffed like a Turkey...

First thanksgiving lunch down, and I'm ready for my nap! I love the holidays, especially when I can get around my family. We all cut up and act silly, and since we got married I miss it that much more. And being around my family makes me want a family of my own. We always joke about how eventually we won't get together at my grandmothers after we all (the grandkids) have babies of our own, but I think we'll always get together on holidays. Or at least that is my hope. Family is THE most important thing, and with everything going on in this world, if you don't have family...you don't have anything. I know, I know. So sappy...but hey the holidays bring it out in me. Now, it's time for a nap! Enjoy the rest of your weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment