Monday, November 24, 2014

Just another Manic Monday

Today was a typical Monday: rushing around all morning, rushed work day, rushing home. Rushing supper for humans and pups alike, rushed shower, and rushing to bed. My morning routine is a well-oiled machine, and today my hubby threw a big sweaty wrench in my gears. Someone decided to "get his rocks off" first thing this morning...before I even had my first cup of coffee! Now, normally I would not oppose to a morning romp, being as we're trying to get knocked up and what not, but this morning I was trying to recover from my full blown turkey coma, and it was not what I wanted this morning. BUT...I have one very amazing husband. And what hubby wants, he gets. And it being DAY ONE of my fertile window made it all ok. Even the left over swimmers I had to deal with the rest of the day were not just unbearable like they normally are. Hey, no one said TTC was pretty folks. You do what you got to do! And as I sit here watching my hubby play with our furr-babies and plan out dinner for tomorrow, and stress over the pile of work waiting on my desk at work, I know it's all worth it. And even though it may not always be pretty or convenient or sanitary sometimes...this is what it takes for me to get my family. I know all of you ladies have been exactly where we are right now...and it makes it a little easier knowing I'm not alone out here...but right now, it's time for some TLC with my hubby!
Peace, Love & Lots of Baby Making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment