Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bird has flown the coop...

The holiday weekend is over, and it's back to normal routines. My hubby hurt his back Wednesday so when I ovulated on Thursday, there was no sexy time for us. And I don't know when we'll be able to again until he's fully recovered. So, I'm probably out for this cycle and the next...goodbye prized Christmas preggers announcement. I want my bubby healthy of course, but I really reslly wanted that special something too.
I spent Friday with my best friend who is also TTC, and she just had an HSG done. She's been trying for two years, and went through injections, medications, and considering an IUI. It makes my situation seem so insignificant. It would honestly kill me to tel her i got pregnant before she did. I really had no idea going into this that it would be so emotionally taxing. Props to all you ladies doing this for YEARS. You are much stronger than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment