Monday, January 12, 2015

The truth about being a furr mama!

No this is not TTC related, but they are my babies...the only ones i have right now.

Although we are trying to have a baby of our own, i already have 4 furr children. Yes, I said furr children. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. My oldest dog, Mimi, is a fat oversized rollie pollie pug. She thinks she is a human already, and is completely a mama's girl. I have had her for years, and she is and always will be my first baby. Then, I have my little Australian shepherd Prince. He is new, only 9 weeks old and a ball of energy. He terrorizes Mimi but they have fun together. Then, my two cats: Bear and Niko. They are outside cats, and the love to bring me gifts. Like the other day, Niko brought me a lovely dead bird and left it on my doorstep for my husband to step on. They are just being affectionate. Not everyone gets dead things as gifts!

I love my furrbabies, and they help when I get down and out about not being pregnant. You’d swear Mimi knew what was wrong because around that time of psycho testing, she’s a shadow. She stays right there with me and cuddles with me until I regain some composure about myself and can move forward with my day. I don’t know what I would do without my babies. My husband thinks Im too sensitive and crazy about my pets, but I love them. Next to a child, nothing can love you more unconditionally than an animal. And my babies prove that on a day to day basis. What kind of fur babies do you have??

No comments:

Post a Comment