Wednesday, January 21, 2015

February Baby or Bust!!

So..our month of NTNP is almost over, and im sitting here gulping down chocolate ice cream and Midol thanks to AF showing right on time…and with a vengeance. I mean she came for blood this time around. I cried of course when I realized AF was on the way, and sure enough, yesterday morning it was here. And two women in my office have found out they are now expecting….This journey has been so hard..there are a lot of other factors in my life that make it all that much more stressful, but to see the others around me getting knockedup just by their husband simply looking at them….i want to punch them….and i mean that in the nicest way possible. I don’t know why we haven’t gotten pregnant yet. Im 22 years old, and it should be easier. Right??? Im mooning over nurseries and baby clothes, day dreaming about big baby bumps and maternity clothes, praying that we will soon have our little miracle and get our chance to be parents. But for now, I’ll mother my furr babies until they cant stand me, have my entire nursery picked out on pinterest, and enjoy my tub of rocky road ice cream…who knows, maybe February we can get Cupid over here to work some of his lovin' magic and get me pregnant. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment