Monday, December 15, 2014

Could It Be??

Implantation Bleeding??

My normal AF is for lack of a better analogy...like the Red Sea. It is full on mind-blowing cramps, a ridiculous amount of blood, and clots the size of my fist (not really, but they are pretty big). Me and my hubby managed to only "do the deed" twice in my fertile window, and once on the last day because he hurt his back and work and could barely move..so i thought i was out this cycle. But, when my period was supposed to appear, it wasn't the normal heavy flow i'm used to. it was barely there. it has been nothing but spotting since Friday morning. Four days of no cramps, no heavy flow, just barely-there spotting when i go to the bathroom...

Now in the 11 years I've had a period, I have NEVER had this happen. I called an RN friend of mine and asked her what she thought about it. She told me to wait a few days and take a test. If it truly was implantation, i would have a BFP. If not, it was just a freak period and to go on about my day. The month we don't even try, this happens. I don't know how to feel about it honestly. I'm trying not to get excited or anything until i know for sure. I'll definitely post an update, but for now...I'm praying it's the Christmas Miracle we have been waiting for.

**Sorry for the lack of posting, it has been a crazy race-for-the-end of the year at work. I promise to update more now that I have some extra time!**

No comments:

Post a Comment